Объявлена информация о выпуске IC-9700 сегодня, а в январе 2019 года в Японии начнётся продажа трансивера IC-9700, 144, 430, 1200 МГц all mode. Сроки доставки могут варьироваться в зависимости от страны или региона.
IC-9700 первый VHF / UHF приёмопередатчик.
The IC-9700 is the first VHF/UHF transceiver introducing the RF direct sampling system for the 144 and 430 MHz bands, a real-time spectrum scope and waterfall function. The RF direct sampling system has achieved a high evaluation in Icom’s IC-7610 and IC-7300 HF transceivers, and the spectrum scope and water fall function have been indispensable tools to increase QSO opportunities, without missing weak signals. The radio has various features, such as a built-in 1200 MHz band, 4.3 inch TFT color touch screen display, full duplex with Dualwatch on separate bands, Satellite mode, D-STAR DV (Digital Voice) /DD (Digital Data) modes and Terminal/Access point modes. In addition, a newly designed power amplifier and cooling system provides stable and high-efficiency operation, even when continuously transmitting for a long time.
The IC-9700 is the perfect side-by-side companion to the IC-7300 HF radio. They are the same size and have almost identical ergonomics. Using the IC-9700 and IC-7300 creates an ideal, compact radio station covering the HF, 144, 430 and 1200 MHz bands. The IC-9700 is the one and only VHF/UHF all mode transceiver that enables a variety of VHF/UHF operation, like DX, contests, satellite/EME and D-STAR.
- RF direct sampling system (144 and 430 MHz bands)
- Triband (144, 430 and built in 1200 MHz bands) and all modes, including AM and DV/DD
- High-speed real-time spectrum scope and waterfall function
- Large 4.3 inch TFT color touch screen display
- Full duplex with Dualwatch on separate bands
- Satellite operation friendly functions
- D-STAR DV (Digital Voice) and DD (Digital Data) modes
- Receives and demodulates two signals simultaneously in the D-STAR DV mode
- Built-in gateway function application for Terminal/Access point modes
- Newly designed power amplifier providing stable and high-efficiency operation
|Item name||144 MHz + 430 MHz + 1200 MHz <SSB / CW / RTTY / AM / FM / DV / DD>
50 W transceiver (for amateur radio)
|Suggested retail price||188,000 yen + tax|
|Release date||Scheduled to be released in January 2019|
|Estimated number of units to sell||5,000 vehicles / year (domestic and overseas)|
Icom Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka-shi Hirano Ward, president: Masataka Harima) will release the 144/430/1200 MHz all mode transceiver IC-9700 for amateur radio in January 2019.
The IC-9700 is an RF direct sampling method (144/430 MHz band) which has been highly evaluated by HF transceiver IC-7610 / IC-7300, real-time spectrum scope which can grasp the situation in the band at a glance, We adopted the waterfall indication that can be confirmed by the series for the first time as a VHF / UHF amateur radio. In addition, 1200 MHz band is standard equipment.
4.3 inch large TFT display corresponding to touch operation, simultaneous reception of two waves in different band / different modes, full duplex, dedicated satellite mode, DV (digital voice) / DD (digital data) mode of D – STAR ® , recent topic Terminal mode / access point mode etc, various functions are implemented. In addition, the newly designed power amplifier and cooling structure allow stable operation even when used for a long time.
Since the operation system and user interface inherit the equivalent of the IC – 7300, by aligning IC – 9700 and IC – 7300, it is possible to operate from HF to the 1200 MHz band in lineup. IC-9700 with innovative spec and sophisticated operability unique to V / UHF dedicated machine. DX, contest, satellite / EME communication, 1200MHz band, D-STAR ® , such as the world of V / UHF, broadly, is the industry’s one and only all mode transceiver commitment pulled to the VHF / UHF, which can be enjoyed deeply.
- Adopted RF direct sampling method aged by HF machine (144/430 MHz band).
- In addition to the 144/430 MHz band, 1200 MHz band is standard equipment as standard. It corresponds to all mode including AM, DV / DD.
- V / UHF machine first, high-speed real-time spectrum scope & waterfall display realized.
- Equipped with a 4.3-inch large TFT display compatible with touch operation.
- Supports 2 wave simultaneous reception (different band / different mode), full duplex operation.
- Satellite mode with easy operation is installed.
- It corresponds to D-STAR ® DV (digital voice) and DD (digital data) mode.
- It corresponds to simultaneous reception of two waves in DV mode.
- Built-in gateway function equivalent to RS-MS 3 A / RS-MS 3 W Operation is unnecessary with no application required.
- Newly designed power amplifier that realizes high efficiency, stable output, energy saving.
http://www.icom.co.jp/release/20181214/См. канал в Telegram